The experts in heater replacement at All Star Heating and Air Conditioning are here to help you with all your heater problems.
- No purchase necessary. No gimmicks.
- FREE for us to come to your home, diagnose & provide quote.
- We’re available 24/7, even on holidays.
- You always get our best low price.
- We will always respect you and your property.
- You will always get a fair and honest quote from us before we start any work.
- You won't be stuck waiting on backordered parts.
Complete Service Offer Details:
Heater Replacement may be necessary to get you through the winter. What type will you choose? What about other heating systems that might work well for your home? The experts in heater replacement at All Star Heating and Air Conditioning are here to help you with all your heater problems. Our winters are short and the weather in San Antonio may not be as brutal as we see up north, but let’s admit it. We are just not used to cold weather, so when our heating systems break down – it’s an emergency.
All Star Heating and Air Conditioning is your trusted HVAC company and we will get the warmth flowing in your home again. If your home heating system is not providing you with adequate comfort, give us a call today. It is also a fact that our home heating systems only work a short period of time every year, but a worn out sytem can be very dangerous for you, your family and your home. Heating coils or gas heaters can produce toxic gases or can actually cause fires. Call All Star Heating and Air Conditioning next time the cold sets in and your home heating system is firing up for the first time in 8 or 9 months. We will ensure your system is in top working condition.
All Star Heating and Air Conditioning
Repair or Replace?
Your home’s HVAC system is an expensive investment. Perhaps this tempts you to put off a furnace replacement and choose to repair your outdated unit instead. Consider these factors when deciding whether to repair or replace:
- Investment cost: It costs more to replace than to repair, but consider the long-term investment cost of keeping your old heater up and running.
- Age: A 12- to 15-year-old heater is probably not worth repairing, especially if you have already repaired it over the past season or two.
- Utility rates: By taking utility bills from past seasons and calculating future bills based on rising utility rates, you can determine how much it will cost to run your existing furnace this year.
In San Antonio, most of our home heating systems are generally the heat pump systems and if you live in north San Antonio, you already know that gas is not even an option. Gas furnaces may be more economical, but they can be more dangerous. Call the experts at All Star Heating and Air Conditioning and we can provide you a free home evaluation of your HVAC options.
Copyright 2021 Allstar Heating and Air Conditioning, Creative Web Designs