All Star Heating and AC provides the best heater repair services in San Antonio. We provide same day service and we stand behind our work.
- You call and schedule an appointment.
- The technician arrives and discusses any issues you've experienced with the system.
- The technician then inspects and tests your system.
- He also makes adjustments to optimize performance of the system.
- He measures the air flow in & out of the system.
- We then reviews any findings and answers any questions you may have.
- Once complete, he collects payment.
- You then know your system is operating at peak performance!
Complete Service Offer Details:
All Star Heating and AC provides the best heater repair services in San Antonio. We provide same day service and we stand behind our work. Our highly trained, knowledgable heater technicians are in your neighborhood with fully stocked trucks ready to get your HVAC system working efficiently and we provide same day service.
All Star Heating and Air Conditioning
At All Star Heating and AC we understand how critical your home heating system is to the safety of your family and your home. If left un-repaired, your furnace could leak carbon monoxide gas or cause a fire that puts your home and loved ones in jeopardy. We take this responsibility serious and we recommend a yearly HVAC maintenance program to ensure this does not happen to your home or family.
We inspect your furnace and diagnose any current issues and identify any potential problems you might have with your furnace. All Star Heating and AC provides preventative maintenance as well as emergency service for your furnace. When it is time for replacement of your home heating system, All Star Heating and AC offers the best HVAC equipment and will ensure your home and your pocketbook are treated with pride. We can help provide you with the most cost efficient and highest energy efficient unit.
Reasons to contact All Star for emergency heater repair:
- The furnace won’t start
- Pilot light is out
- Strange sounds are coming from the furnace
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit
- The furnace blower stays on
Reasons your heater quit working properly:
- No power to the furnace: If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be turned off.
- Failing motor: Squeaks and squeals may emanate from a motor that’s about to fail.
- No ignition: In furnaces with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. Failure to do so could be caused by a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
- Main burner problems: Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by a dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensate drain in the case of condensing furnaces. If the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor: These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite.
- Clogged air filter: Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature.
For heater repair and heater installation, you can trust the experts at All Star Heating and AC. Call for a free home evaluation and heater inspection today. We offer affordable prices and quality work on every residential heater system. Our company is fully bonded, licensed and insured for your safety and protection and our technicians are certified, knowledgable and experienced.
Copyright 2021 Allstar Heating and Air Conditioning, Creative Web Designs